Why not become a fundraiser?
Why not take part in a local event with your friends, neighbours or work colleagues and support us at the same time? It might be a coffee morning, a car boot sale or a larger scale event such as a dance or race night. There are a huge number of tried and tested means of raising money in the community. With a little time and thought your idea can be converted into a new, exciting and up-to-date event.
If you would like us to promote your event on our website contact head office on 01244 381515
Here are a few examples:
- Abseil – Scale the dizzy heights of a local landmark or office block
- Car Boot Sale
- Coffee mornings – Make extra with raffles, bring and buy sales and cake stalls
- Concert / Play / Musical Evening
- Fashion Show
- Garden party – Sell tickets or invite guests to make a donation
- Marathons – Get sponsored to run/dance/swim/walk
- Quiz Night
- Charity summer barbeque
- Buy and sell our Christmas cash Prize Draw tickets
- Donate raffle prizes
- Donate items to be sold on Ebay
- Sponsored Haircut
- Set up your own fundraising page with Just Giving
- Look Loud Day
- Schools own clothes days/Work dress down days
- Request birthday or Christmas presents to be donations – Don’t forget to Gift Aid!
- Collections at local supermarkets or at local sporting events
- Fundraise by searching and shopping on line without leaving the house with Everyclick
- Race Nights
- Fundraise at our Event Day
- Golf Days
We also have many collections booked throughout Cheshire and North Wales and always looking for willing bodies to help out even for half an hour as every little helps!
Please contact your nearest resource Centre or regional office for details.
Or if you would like to try something EXTREME go to Global Adventure Challenges!