Vision Support would like to invite you to join us at our Annual General Meeting to be held between 1:30pm and 3:30pm on Wednesday 14th October 2015 at the Quaker Meeting House, Union Walk, Frodsham Street, Chester.
What the day holds:
- A chance to share your views and vote in our AGM
- An opportunity to learn more about Vision Support and our services
- A chance to meet the staff who deliver our services in the community
- Cakes with tea and coffee
- Information stands on all the social clubs and groups that run in the community
- Presentation on the 140 year history of the Charity
For more information or to confirm your attendance, please call our head office to on 01244 381515. More information can be accessed on this HERE.