Working to Support You
Vision Support offers a wide variety of services for vision impaired people across Cheshire, Halton and North Wales.
During the Covid-19 Pandemic, Vision Support have been working hard behind the scenes to adapt how we work whilst also keeping you and our staff safe during this time.
We are continuing with many of our services by telephone. This includes digital support and are starting up face to face services on a case by case basis.
Our Social and Campaigning groups are starting back up again and are available through teleconference calls and online.
We are here to answer your enquiries, if you’d like to get in touch please call us on 01244 381515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Services Provided by Vision Support
- Phone lines are open for advice and Information for everyone.
- All of our staff will be supporting people via telephone and taking new referrals.
- Professional Rehabilitation Workers are available for specialist support.
- Our digital inclusion team are here to help you with Information technology.
- Support with welfare rights and claiming benefits.
- We can support individuals to purchase equipment from assistive technology suppliers.
Vision Support will continue to liaise with all other organisations to provide the best support for our service users.
Please either give us a call or get in touch on our social media pages:
Call us on 01244 381515 or email email@example.com
If you’d like any more information give us a call on 01244 381515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org