Working to Support You
In view of the current Covid-19 Pandemic, Vision Support have been working hard behind the scenes to adapt how we work whilst also keeping you and our staff safe during this time.
We are continuing with many of our services by telephone. This includes digital support.
We cannot visit you at the moment but we can talk to you and ensure that you remain connected to your local community and to us.
All of our staff have telephones and technology so you can stay in touch with us and we can stay in touch with you.
We are here to answer your enquiries, if we don’t know the answer we will try and find someone who can.
Services Provided by Vision Support
What we are providing:
- Phone lines are open for advice and Information for everyone.
- All of our staff will be supporting people via telephone and taking new referrals.
- Professional Rehabilitation Workers are available for specialist support.
- Our digital inclusion team are here to help you with Information technology.
- Support with welfare rights and claiming benefits.
- Where possible we will assist with collecting essential supplies and prescriptions.
- We can support individuals to purchase equipment from assistive technology suppliers.
- Local directories. Please ask for more information.
Vision Support will continue to liaise with all other organisations to provide the best support for our service users.
Let’s keep talking during this difficult time. Please either give us a call or get in touch on our social media pages:
Call us on 01244 381515 or email email@example.com
If you’d like any more information give us a call on 01244 381515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org