Cheshire Visual Impairment Consortium invites you to
A GRAND DAY OUT
Hulme Hall, Port Sunlight
17th June 2014 at 10.30am to 3.30pm
Listen to Rob Williams playing guitar and singing.
Attend and participate in demonstrations of:
- Digital inclusion – all day.
- Microwave cooking – 11:30am and 1:30pm recipes will be available
- Using a Guide dog demonstrations – have a go!
11.30am and 1.30pm
Join a guided coach tour of Port Sunlight @ 11.15am – 12.15pm. £2 per person.
Browse around exhibition stands including:
- Local community
- Social groups
- Craft activities
- The latest in Visual Impairment technology.
How to get here:
Buses will be available through Vision Support:
- From Widnes calling at Runcorn, Frodsham and Helsby.
- From Northwich calling at Winsford, Chester and Ellesmere Port.
Contact us on Halton: 01928 582946 or Head Office: 01244 381515
Macclesfield Eye Society:
- From Congleton calling at Macclesfield, Poynton and Wilmslow.
Contact: 01625 422602
IRIS Vision Resource Centre:
- From Crewe calling at Nantwich and Tarporley.
Contact: 01270 250316
Price is just £5.00 which includes entry to the venue.
Carers / guides travel for free.